About this itemSuperior, all-day comfort: Clinically proven to provide all-day comfort in each of the 4 key areas of your foot - forefoot, mid-sole, arch & heelReduces muscle fatigue: Allows you to stay on your feet longer and keeps you feeling energizedMove over 10% more: A recent clinical study showed that participants unknowingly moved over 10% more each day with Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves (compared to original Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles)Responsive-wave cushioning and ripple wave: Increases bounce in each step and adds greater comfortFits work boots/shoes, casual shoes and sneakers. Trim to fit. How to use - Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear. Step 1 - Your shoe’s current insoles are probably removable – Take them out first. Step 2 - Place insole into shoe to test for size. Step 3 - If needed, trim along the outline (on top of the insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size. Step 4 - Insert insole into shoe gel side down
From the manufacturer
IS THIS FOR ME?We designed Dr. Scholl’s Comfort & Energy Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles especially for people with foot and leg fatigue and foot discomfort. Built with Massaging Gel Advanced Technology, they double the comfort in your shoes**, so you can feel comfortable and more energized all day.
**For those with foot discomfort
All-day comfort that allows you to stay on your feet longer● Clinically proven to provide superior, all-day comfort in each of the 4 key areas of your foot - forefoot, mid-sole, arch & heel.
● Reduces muscle fatigue which allows you to stay on your feet longer and keeps you feeling more energized.
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
*Bayer Study 20311, 2018.
When you are comfortable, you have more energy to move. A new clinical study shows you will MOVE OVER 10% MORE with softer, bouncier gel waves*
● The ripple wave in the heel has bouncier gel waves for a 'spring in your step'.
● The Responsive Wave Cushioning in the ball-of-foot area has softer gel waves that give you both cushioning and energy rebound.
● These softer, bouncier gel waves provide you with all-day superior comfort that allows you to feel energized and move more than ever before.
*Compared to original Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired, and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
● Step 1: Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe GEL SIDE DOWN.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Tip! If your shoes' current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.